Renting a vacation home can be not an easy task. Picking the best vacation home rentals platforms can even be more difficult. Which platform to choose?
Here are the five best vacation home rental websites:
This is the best platform if you want a large selection of properties with lower guest paid fees. Travelers can spend the night in Madonna and Guy Ritchie’s former London flat or enjoy the quiet of a villa carved into the side of a mountain in Greece.
- 2,000,000+ properties available across 190 countries
- Bookings in 23 Languages
- Lowest traveler fees
This is the best platform if you are booking last minute or seeking a unique property. In the collection of homes, there are over 2,200 treehouses and nearly 3,000 castles.
- 24/7 customer service
- 5,000,000+ properties and 191 countries with available properties
- Easy last-minute bookings
This platform offers the best vacation rental homes integrated with complete trip planning resources.
- 1,500,000 properties and 230 countries
- Full vacation planning resources
- No booking fees
This is the best platform if you want to combine the vast collection of travelers reviewing restaurants and attractions near your vacation rental. In case you want to escape to a private island, there is a home to satisfy your desires.
- 465 million reviews of restaurants, events, attractions and more
- 830,000+ properties spread throughout over 200 countries
- Integration with Trip Advisor
This platform offers the best vacation home rentals for connecting with local communities. Connect with friends you haven’t met yet around the world. Your accommodations are free.
- 400,000 couches spread across 193 countries
- Completely free for both hosts and travelers
- New friends from around the world